Wednesday 11 September 2013

TO DO LIST

Over the coming year on the course I want to develop my professional practice to a higher standard, I will do this by;  


  • Improving my Illustration skills by drawing regularly in my free time.
  • Developing my time management by starting projects immediately and staying organised throughout the duration of a project. I aim to do this by keeping time management sheets to help maintain a structured work ethic.
  • Increasing my knowledge of Adobe software such as Photoshop and Illustrator by following online tutorials and attending all workshops.
  • Learning new techniques such as emboss and deboss as these are relevant to my craft driven approach to design, and could help improve the quality of my work.
  • Learning to use the laser cutter, this is something I have always been interested in but unfortunately never used.
  • Improving my confidence and composure when presenting to the class. However, these skills will only progress with practice.
  • Developing my essay writing, I can improve this by devoting more time to planning and structuring my writing.
  • Networking and promoting myself online through using websites such as ‘Behance’ and ‘Cargo’.
  • Expand and develop my research by looking at a variety of sources to help improve my ideas generation and understanding of the subject.
  • Going to more exhibitions, talks and lectures outside of university and start becoming more directly involved in the creative industry.
  • Think outside of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment