- Improving my Illustration skills by drawing regularly in my free time.
- Developing my time management by starting projects immediately and staying organised throughout the duration of a project. I aim to do this by keeping time management sheets to help maintain a structured work ethic.
- Increasing my knowledge of Adobe software such as Photoshop and Illustrator by following online tutorials and attending all workshops.
- Learning new techniques such as emboss and deboss as these are relevant to my craft driven approach to design, and could help improve the quality of my work.
- Learning to use the laser cutter, this is something I have always been interested in but unfortunately never used.
- Improving my confidence and composure when presenting to the class. However, these skills will only progress with practice.
- Developing my essay writing, I can improve this by devoting more time to planning and structuring my writing.
- Networking and promoting myself online through using websites such as ‘Behance’ and ‘Cargo’.
- Expand and develop my research by looking at a variety of sources to help improve my ideas generation and understanding of the subject.
- Going to more exhibitions, talks and lectures outside of university and start becoming more directly involved in the creative industry.
- Think outside of the box.
Wednesday, 11 September 2013
TO DO LIST
Over the coming year on the course I want to develop my professional practice to a higher standard, I will do this by;